Our Sponsors

Friday, May 27, 2011

Zarine Khan looks absolutely stunning


Salman Khan’s ‘Veer’ lady Zarine Khan looks stunning during her first public appearance. All say that she resemblance to Katrina Kaif but the debut actress has got her own unique beauty and style. Dressed in a green and red Ashley Rebello sari she looked like a diva.
She was late for the event but she apologized in her own way,  "The more you try to hasten, the longer you take to get ready. Since it is my first public appearance, I was all the more cautious about looking pretty."
Talking about her origin and resemblance to Katrina, Zarine said, "I don't understand this speculation about the country of my origin. I am very much Indian. I have lived in Mumbai all my life. "
 "Wow I'm really flattered. I think Katrina is just so gorgeous! But when I look at myself in the mirror, I can hardly see the resemblance."
Zarine gained weight for her princess role and intend to lose it soon.
Like any debutante, Zarine is also looking forward to her debut film.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review