Our Sponsors

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Winona Ryder-Alien Resurrection

Winona Ryder

After appearing on PEOPLE's 50 Most Beautiful list, Ryder nabs her first action-adventure role alongside Sigourney Weaver (right) in Alien Resurrection. "I didn't care if I died in the first scene," Ryder tells the ChicagoSun-Times. "I just wanted to be in an Alien movie. I've seen all of them hundreds of times. I had Sigourney's poster on my wall for 17 years." Afterward, Ryder opts for a two-year hiatus: "I didn't want to work just for the sake of working. I also wanted to have a life outside of just working." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review