Our Sponsors

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Natalie Glebova Biography


Natalie Glebova was born on the November 11, 1981 in Tuapse, Russia. She is the winner of Miss Universe 2005.


Biography and Career :

She moved with her family in Canada in 1993. She attended classes at Ryerson University and got a Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology Management and Marketing. She worked as a motivational speaker for grade school and high school students. She reminds that her classmates made jokes of her Russian origin, but she never got angry about that. In May 2006 she, golfer Vijay Singh and pro tennis player Paradorn Srichaphan, became a brand ambassador for Thailand-based beer brewers Singha Corporation. 

In 2004 she participated in the Miss Universe Canada, but ended on the third place. This didn't discourage her and she participated again in 


January 2005. This time she won the Miss Universe Canada and went to Bangkok, Thailand where the Miss Universe was held in May. There she won the title of Miss Universe.As a result, she travelled all over the world trying to help children and anyone in need.

Quotes :

- "It was there that I lived for some of my childhood with my parents (I'm an only child). My family moved to Toronto when I was 12 years old, and I fell in love with the city from the minute I arrived!"

- "I decided to enter the Miss Universe Canada competition as a new way to challenge myself. I constantly look for new experiences that I can learn from, and improve myself."

Trivia :

- She is a classical pianist and has won various regional gymnastic championships.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review